Friday, May 1, 2015



"JUST LOOK UP!"

 Some of us won't find the Rock until we hit it! We may know of God and maybe even know His Word, but STILL lack Faith! Our faith should increase IN trials and lead us CLOSER to God! However, unfortunately, lessons aren't always learned the FIRST time a test is given. Each trial tears down our walls to illustrate that IT WAS NOTHING BUT God holding us up and that we CAN'T make it in our own! We MUST seek God in EVERYTHING we do! 

"FOR OFTEN WE WON'T KNOW THAT HE'S ALL WE NEED, UNTIL HE'S ALL WE HAVE!"

Psalm 61:2-3 KJV
From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. [3] For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

SONG FOR THE DAY:

Watch "Whitney Houston - I Look to You" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/5Pze_mdbOK8

No comments:

Post a Comment