Monday, June 1, 2015


"FALLING IN LOVE WITH JESUS WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER DONE!"

 No matter what I've done, doing or GOING TO DO, Jesus will ALWAYS love me! No matter how far I run or how deep I hide, He's ALWAYS there ..waiting with OPEN arms! It's time YOU fall in love with Jesus! We seek the love and affection of MAN and expect it to be eternal. However, there's NOTHING better than being in, surrounded, enveloped and consumed with the presence of the Lord.. and there's NO LOVE greater! 

"FOR GOD IS LOVE..!"

Romans 8:38-39 KJV
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, [39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

SONG FOR THE DAY:

Watch "Falling In Love With Jesus - Jonathan Butler" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/bZUiY74B0lc

No comments:

Post a Comment