Wednesday, November 4, 2015


"HE FOUND ME IN MY MESS!"

 He picked me up from the miry (swamp, muddy) clay and placed my feet upon a rock! ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God! And NO sin is greater than the next! When you're at your lowest point, God is there, holding you, and waiting for you to let Him pick you up! Because He will NEVER give you more than you can bare. But for a release from burdens, you MUST let HIM carry them! STOP toting the weight of the world and the condemnation of PAST faults! Once you repent, God removes them FAR from you, never to be remembered! 

"FOR GOD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU DID YESTERDAY, HE CONCERNED WITH WHAT YOUR HEART DOES TODAY!"

Song for the day:
Uncle Reece - My Mess (Audio) @UncleReece: http://youtu.be/gQNffDX4OfQ

Psalm 40:2 KJV
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

No comments:

Post a Comment