Wednesday, September 10, 2014



"BE NOT DISMAYED, HELP IS IN THE WAY!"

Do not be fearful when the teacher is silent. We must remember that the teacher is ALWAYS silent during a test. Instead we must be attentive to the lesson to be learned and ACCEPT God's challenge! God knows what we WANT to bare and encourages us to carry MORE in order to build SPIRITUAL muscle! So DON'T STOP and wait for help.....KEEP WALKING! Help is inevitable and CAN'T be avoided because GOD IS the very present help in trouble! 

"SO ENCOURAGE YOURSELF AND REMEMBER THAT HELP IS ALWAYS IN THE WAY AND NEVER ON THE WAY!"

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

2 comments:

  1. Amen Sista!! I aspire to be more like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To God be the Glory! Thank you very much, but I am just a humble servant that distributes the Word that God gives me. My desire is for everyone to emulate HIM and not me :) For a copy is ALWAYS better when it is made from the ORIGINAL! Be Blessed!

    ReplyDelete