Tuesday, September 23, 2014


"BREAKDOWN, REGROUP, EMPOWER!" 

When you're going through your toughest trials, DON'T think God has forsaken you....HE'S PERFECTING YOU! In order to make something new out of something old, you must DISCARD the imperfections! Some are easily removed and some have to be forcibly removed....burned even! Fire burns always ALL impurities, leaving behind only the PUREST & STRONGEST of elements which can be used to create strong and indestructible formations! This is also true with our souls! God must CONSTANTLY remove sin in order to mold us into PURE & POWERFUL Christians that can't be destroyed by the enemy! So when you breakdown under pressure, regroup yourself in God, and empower & rebuild in His Word! 

"FOR  A STRUCTURE IS ONLY AS STRONG AS ITS FOUNDATION!"

Zechariah 13:9 KJV
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment