Tuesday, March 10, 2015


"PRAY IN EXPECTANCY!"

 It's easy to expect an INSTANTANEOUS miracle... but what about one you have to WAIT, PRAY & FAST for? Yes, God said HIS WORD will NOT return to Him void. .. BUT He NEVER promised WHEN it will manifest, or that WE won't have to CHANGE or go through trials to get it! If we FULLY understand that EVERYTHING works TOGETHER for OUR good to them that LOVE the Lord, we will NEVER be disappointed! Many blessings are lost in the lack of waiting, and many more lost in lack of expectation! We must COME to God in FAITH, STAY with Him in FAITH & FAITHFULLY EXPECT Him to do just what He said! 

"FOR WHAT GOOD IS A PROMISE THAT YOU NEVER EXPECTED TO BE KEPT?!"

Psalm 62:5-6 KJV
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. [6] He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

SONG FOR THE DAY:

For Your Glory - Tasha Cobbs - Lyrics: http://youtu.be/VRJ7BEsmuDY

No comments:

Post a Comment