Friday, March 20, 2015


"YOU CAN'T FIX OTHERS WITHOUT FIXING YOURSELF!"

 Often we ask God to fix others, instead of fixing us. God didn't instill HIS Word in us to be used as weapons of mass destruction! He intended for us to submit our bodies as LIVING sacrifices and to ALLOW His Word to CLEANSE, CORRECT & RENEW US! And to be living examples of His Word DESPITE opposition and false accusations! Our ACTIONS, not just our words, will either win souls to Christ or push them further away! 

"FOR WHAT WE DO WILL ALWAYS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WHAT WE SAY!"

Psalm 51:10-13 KJV
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. [11] Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. [12] Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. [13] THEN will I teach transgressors thy ways; and SINNERS SHALL BE CONVERTED unto thee.

SONG FOR THE DAY:

"Fix Me Jesus" (2013) Black Nativity Soundtrack: https://youtu.be/b9o7dtr-g54

No comments:

Post a Comment