Monday, July 13, 2015


"BREAKDOWN, REGROUP, EMPOWER!"

 We must NOT be afraid to go through the FIRE, NOR give up and DIE in it! This is necessary but NOT lasting! God must burn off ANYTHING that will hinder our ELEVATION in Christ! However, we're ONLY going THROUGH the fire in order to be REFINED and EMPOWERED to do the will of God! Remember that strength can NOT be gained through observation! 

"FOR THERE'S NO PROGRESS WITHOUT PROCESS!"

Zechariah 13:9 KJV
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

SONG FOR THE DAY:

Watch "More Than I Can Bear with lyrics" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/LGMxf9WKQls


No comments:

Post a Comment