Friday, July 31, 2015


"HOW CAN YOU SEE WITHOUT A LIGHT?"

 Lord, how can I see without YOUR light. .. let me count the mistakes. ... EVERY wrong turn I made was because, on you, I DIDN'T WAIT. I'll follow your path, then get derailed by what glitter! Only to find out it was only temporary and it's MAIN purpose was to hinder! I thought SIGHT was man made and LIGHT was an option! Now I KNOW, for a fact,  that I can't see ANYTHING without the SON! Lord, I proclaim TODAY, to ONLY follow YOUR light and to WAIT until it's shown! 

"FOR YOUR PATH, UNKNOWN, GOES FAR BEYOND ANY MAN HAS EVER GONE!"

[KJV] Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

SONG FOR THE DAY:

Watch "Jessie J - Flashlight (Lyrics On Screen)" on YouTube
Jessie J - Flashlight (Lyrics On Screen): http://youtu.be/35EfY2yBiv8


No comments:

Post a Comment