Wednesday, August 12, 2015


"LORD I THANK YOU FOR MY LIFE!"

 Often we're so infatuated with EARTHLY POSSESSIONS that we forget our most prized possession is CHRIST who gave us LIFE! Who loved us so much that He gave His life to save ours! And all He asks is for us to allow HIM to live THROUGH us. .. but He won't force you! You can squander it away or place it in His hands who promises to NEVER leave you NOR forsake you! Who formed your life BEFORE you lived it! Who was in your past and ALREADY in your future! It's time to reevaluate what we deem valuable! 

"FOR THE ONE THING WE CAN'T PURCHASE IS. .. LIFE!"

[ESV] Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

SONG FOR THE DAY:

Watch "Smokie Norful- Thank you for my life" on YouTube
Smokie Norful- Thank you for my life: http://youtu.be/RXPaCWqXLpE

☆"Amend & Achieve, Inc"


No comments:

Post a Comment