Thursday, February 18, 2016


"USE ME LORD!"

 Many of us LOVE the song "I Give Myself Away" but do we REALLY mean that?! In the presence of the Lord, it feels RIGHT, BUT when He begins to USE YOU, you murmur, complain and REFUSE to do that which HE called YOU to do! We must remember that EVERYTHING we do unto others, we're doing unto GOD... for HIM to get the glory! And when we give Him FULL AUTHORITY, He WILL use us according to HIS WILL! The ONLY thing we need to do is BE AVAILABLE for HIS use! We must lay down our pride and FULLY trust God! 

"FOR WHEN DOES A TOOL EVER HAVE A CHOICE IN HOW IT'S USED?!"

Isaiah 6:8 KJV
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

SONG FOR THE DAY:

Watch "I'm available" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/tJznj1a8I1w


No comments:

Post a Comment