Thursday, February 4, 2016


"VANQUISH THE ENEMY BY DESTROYING THE INNER ME!"

 It's easy for us to locate and cast out devils in your ENEMIES. .. BUT what about the ones working THRU YOU?! The devil can only tempt you with what's ALREADY in you! All of those sinful, yet hidden, desires that we feel we can SUPPRESS, always find a way of taking control and taking you further than you want to go and keeping you longer than you want to be kept! It's time for us to start destroying the yokes of bondage off of OURSELVES and allow the Lord FREE REIGN to search AND remove ANYTHING that's NOT of Him! We must realize that the battle STARTS from WITHIN! 

"FOR YOUR BIGGEST ENEMY. ..... IS YOU!"

Psalm 139:23-24 KJV
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: [24] And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

SONG FOR THE DAY:

Watch "Donnie Mcclurkin Search me Lord" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/KUh2mI8BGq8


No comments:

Post a Comment