Thursday, February 12, 2015


"I WANT TO BE WHERE YOU ARE!"

 Lord, my soul longeth to be CONSTANTLY in your presence! I don't want to spend a MINUTE outside of your protection! I REJOICE under the shelter of your wings! I ONLY desire what YOU desire for MY life, and will strive to remove ANYTHING that's NOT of you! I vow to kill my SINFUL flesh DAILY! 

"FOR IT'S NO LONGER I, BUT CHRIST LIVES IN ME!"

Psalm 63:1-2, 7-8 KJV
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; [2] To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. [7] Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. [8] My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

SONG FOR THE DAY:

For Your Glory - Tasha Cobbs - Lyrics: http://youtu.be/VRJ7BEsmuDY

No comments:

Post a Comment