Tuesday, February 10, 2015


"WHY SEARCH FOR SOMETHING THAT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?!"

 God was NEVER lost NOR misplaced! He was here the WHOLE time... WE just refused to listen and let Him in! He has EVERY answer to EVERY question and they can be found in the Word of God! God said He will NEVER leave us NOR forsake us and that He'll supply ALL of our needs.... we just have toTRUST Him! It's time to STOP doubting and realize we CAN'T make it without Him! 

"FOR IF GOD'S GOT OUR ANSWERS, THEN THAT'S WHY WE NEED HIM!"

Revelation 3:20 KJV
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

SONG FOR THE DAY:

Queen Shay- "God got my Answer": http://youtu.be/abI4oIuCoDw

No comments:

Post a Comment