Friday, February 20, 2015


"IT'S LIKE FIRE SHUT UP IN MY BONES!"

 I just CAN'T be still or be QUIET! God created me to STAND OUT and STAND UP for the Word of God! Because it's NOT about me, but ALL about HIM! It's HIS glory I MUST seek, no matter if I'm weak! When the Spirit of the Lord tells me to MOVE, I MUST MOVE and tell EVERYONE about the glory of Christ! It's NO LONGER I, but CHRIST lives in me! And I am YET ALIVE! 

"FOR ONLY THE DEAD CAN SIT ON FIRE AND NOT MOVE!"

Jeremiah 20:9 KJV
Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay .

SONG FOR THE DAY:

Fire (Shut up in my Bones): http://youtu.be/GxjoAO-dJnA

No comments:

Post a Comment